At our first appointment, I ask my clients to sign a Working Agreement. This document summarizes the services, fees, and policies of Spruced Up Spaces, LLC and it outlines expectations for our work with one another. I’ve included some of the policies here, as people often ask about these things in advance.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- I pride my business on client satisfaction. It’s very important to me that you are happy with the results of our work together. This is why I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Here’s how it works: If you’re not pleased with the service I provided at a given appointment, you can request a refund of that appointment’s fee and I will return your money to you, no questions asked. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing within 3 days of the appointment and need to include an explanation of why you were dissatisfied.
- We will both be on time and ready for work at the scheduled start time of each session, and we will work jointly together throughout the session.
- You will ensure that distractions and interruptions (phone calls, text messages, kids, pets, etc.) are kept to a minimum so that we can be as productive as possible.
- You will ensure that people impacted by our work together (other residents of your home, colleagues in your office, other users of the space, etc.) are informed of the work that we are doing and are “on board” with it and invited to participate, as appropriate.
- With exceptions made for emergencies, any appointment you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or any appointment at which you fail to show up will result in a charge for half the amount of the scheduled session unless I am able to re-schedule another client into the time slot.
- Payment is due at the end of each session. Payment for consultation provided via phone or Skype is due before the start of the session.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Checks should be made payable to: Spruced Up Spaces, LLC. Post-dated checks are not accepted. Credit cards are processed via a Square card reader.
- Travel Fee: hourly and package rates include travel up to 20 miles in each direction. If you are located outside that distance, each additional mile is billed at $1/mile.
- Hourly and package rates do not include supplies or materials that may be necessary for the completion of your project.
- If you purchase a package of pre-paid discounted hours, payment for the package is due at the first package session.
- If you purchase a package at the conclusion of your Needs Assessment or at your first Implementation session, I extend the package pricing and hours to your Needs Assessment.
- If a session extends beyond the remaining pre-paid hours in a package, the unpaid hours are payable at the end of that session and will be billed at my standard hourly rate unless another package is purchased.
- Package hours must be used within one year of purchase. Package hours not used within one year of purchase will expire. Package hours are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Client confidentiality is a priority. I will never share your name or other identifying information about you with anyone.