- I serve clients in the Ann Arbor area of Southeast Michigan. I also offer consultation and coaching via phone and Skype.
- I know that you are busy and I strive to be available for you, which is why I offer early morning, evening, and weekend sessions.
- A “one size fits all” does not work in organizing, so I work hard to understand and support you and your unique situation.
- If you like, you can download or print a copy of this flyer which outlines my services.
- I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you hire me for hands-on organizing, we’ll work side-by-side in your space. We’ll identify your organizing challenges and design a plan for achieving your goals. Then we’ll roll up our sleeves and carry out the plan. As we work, we’ll implement creative, sustainable solutions and build up your organizing skills.
Are you confident of your organizing abilities and pretty sure you don’t need an organizer? But do you wish you could bounce some questions and ideas around with a professional before getting started on your project? I can help. I provide in-person and remote consultation services for people in your position.
My rates are competitive and reflect the value I deliver to my clients. I appreciate and honor concerns about cost. If you wish, I’ll work closely with you to manage your project within a budget. And to make things more affordable for clients who have large projects or multiple projects in succession, I offer packages.